Beneath - Animated Graphic Novel Beneath - Animated Graphic Novel

Great movie, really liked the narration and the sound design and use of colours. Really great work, would love to see more.

10 2 Sentence Horror Stories 10 2 Sentence Horror Stories

The last one full on fucked me up. Man that was some creepy stuff, great work... I'm going to go lay down now and recover.

Hellami Animated Series Episode 1 "Hellami" Hellami Animated Series Episode 1 "Hellami"

I have been waiting for this to launch and it didn't disappoint, great production and really smooth animation. A decent first episode that leaves me wanting more, good job.

Black-Crystal responds:

Thanks! It will get better :)

The Return Of Nazo: Part 2 Trailer The Return Of Nazo: Part 2 Trailer

This was cool, animation was nice and smooth and well drawn and detailed. My only criticism is that I'd really like to see you add ambient and voice FX. While the music fit very well and was pretty damn cool it would have been really good to have had some other FX in there too.

Hellami The Animated Series Teaser 1 Hellami The Animated Series Teaser 1

I know I have said this to you before but I am really looking forward to this series. A great teaser well put together. Music choice was perfect, editing was smooth and professional looking. A great piece to get people excited.

Black-Crystal responds:

Hey thanks, glad that this got you excited :D.

This is the first teaser that I put up to show a glimpse of the 3d animation. The second and the third teasers will show more of the story and characters which I feel will show the Hellami series in a better light.

Teaser: The Last of the Dashkin 2 Teaser: The Last of the Dashkin 2

Words cannot express how happy I am to see Bitey return! A great teaser and as ever stunning animation work. Literally cannot wait for this to continue!!

chluaid responds:

thank you!

The Flower Thrower The Flower Thrower

Wow, this is very powerful, I especially love the use of samples from Network and The Great Dictator. Beautiful piece of work.

Speed Sculpting "Colossus" Speed Sculpting "Colossus"

Really nice work, very talented

Dumb Stuff Our Cat Does: New Toys Dumb Stuff Our Cat Does: New Toys

I could see this growing into an series, really nice, sleek animation. I would definitely watch more

LinkTCOne responds:

Thanks, I've got a few more comics to base these off so expect more!

March of Progress March of Progress

Really nice piece, the animation was smooth and the colours were really nice. The music fit perfectly and the overall effort and attention to detail was just excellent.