Dungeon Rush Dungeon Rush

A good, fun and addictive game. I can see why some would find it frustrating I didn't see it as being super hard, just challenging. Once you time the jumps it becomes a lot of fun. The design is great but the music gets very annoying after a while. I'd like to see the addition of leaderboards and maybe some medals.

Traffic Collision 2 Traffic Collision 2

A decent game, challenging enough to give it replay value but too easy to make it boring. Great work!

Box Master Box Master

Decent game you have here, it's simple to play yet challenging, I enjoyed it. The level design kept me guessing and playing and coming back. It would be interesting to see where you took this maybe as a series.

Monster Truck Shadowlands 2 Monster Truck Shadowlands 2

Not a bad game, the menu overlays look a little ropey and don't seem to fit the style of the rest of the game, also the sound could use a tweak. Other than that, not a bad game, it's fun and challenging. Adding medals would be cool too.

Space Destroyer Space Destroyer

Not a bad game, it's a classic format and it works well, what would be cool is if you could add some different enemies, maybe so bosses to fight and different weapons/upgrades. Having said that it's an enjoyable game with loads of potential

Lost Lost

Really fun game, I enjoyed the humor and the art style and kept replaying to see all the possibilities and get all the medals so despite it being a choice based game it had a lot of replayablity for just those reasons.

Galbert responds:

Thanks! With this kind of game the goal for me was to keep people curious enough to actually want to get all the deaths. To see people say I achieved that means a lot.

Grumpy Turtle Grumpy Turtle

In no way is this a bad game, it's a good game that could be further improved. It may just be me but it seems the timing of the first launch pad is off a little resulting in a lot of restarts but like I said it could just be me being rubbish at the game. A few less falling objects could be something to look at as the screen seems a little cluttered and finally the music is just... creepy and doesn't really fit the style you have gone for. Maybe something more cheerful and fantasy based would fit? Still, a good game and I enjoyed playing.

Eggy responds:

Thanks for the review :) definitely good advice.

Left&Right Left&Right

Really cool game, I love the style and just all out insanity within. Additive and fun, hell the mini game itself is enough of an entertaining game let alone the main feature. Really cool and original game. 5/5

Lobster Bounce! Lobster Bounce!

Decent little game, could do with some tweaks to make the controls a little more responsive and maybe some more direction/progression. Not at all a bad game but has potential to be something really good.

FrogMaster3000 responds:

Thanks for reviewing! I'll try to make a better sequel!

The Hunt The Hunt

I think you're onto something here, there are a few bugs like the text not fitting on the screen and sometimes the clicks for me didn't register but with a few tweaks this could really develop into something great.