Arabic Nightmare Arabic Nightmare

It's not too bad for a first track, it needs a little work. The bass and drums could be tweaked to be a bit more dominant and the lead gets annoying, try breaking it a little so it's no so repetive even a small break would help that. Not the worst debut track ever though, good work, keep it up.

Planet Caravan - Cover Planet Caravan - Cover

This is one of my favorite songs of all times (Both Pantera and Sabbath versions) and you totally nailed it. So much love for this dude!

GoreBastard responds:

Thanks buddy, it's one of my all time fav's too! Cheers or listening mate!

Got Ya (Clip) Got Ya (Clip)

This is rad, highly tuned production and brilliant bass lines and wobbles, nice work

Sky Breaker Sky Breaker

Nice tune, I think you really nailed what you were going for. Reminded me of the old Dreamcast games, good stuff!

DuttonsaysHi responds:

Thank you so much! I'm so glad it gave to dreamcast vibes! with it being my favourite console :3 thanks!

Play it! (Hard Electro) Play it! (Hard Electro)

Hats off to you! This is brilliant, very clean samples and smooth rhythms. Love it

FEAR25X responds:

Grayz+Pyrotek45Demo Grayz+Pyrotek45Demo

I like it, it's got an almost old school feel to it. Nice work

Ode To Angels (Renewed) Ode To Angels (Renewed)

Masterpiece

I wish i could rate this higher than 10. This track is one of the most beautiful i have ever heard on Newgrounds. Take a bow sir, you are a musical genius.

Here You Lay {=MMD=} Here You Lay {=MMD=}

Genius

I have been listening to a lot of your work and you never fail to impress! Great work my friend.

Azarthian Girl {=MMD=} Azarthian Girl {=MMD=}

Wow

The instrumental is simply breathtaking. This track is oozing with talent. Brilliant stuff, loved it.

We Believe Ep.6 - F-777 We Believe Ep.6 - F-777

Fantastic

This is a really powerful track, the listener can really feel the inspiration behind it. It's a real feel good track, sat here on a cold snowy day it made me smile and nod along to the beat. Great use of keys and pipes. Good job!