Beneath - Animated Graphic Novel Beneath - Animated Graphic Novel

Great movie, really liked the narration and the sound design and use of colours. Really great work, would love to see more.

10 2 Sentence Horror Stories 10 2 Sentence Horror Stories

The last one full on fucked me up. Man that was some creepy stuff, great work... I'm going to go lay down now and recover.

Hellami Animated Series Episode 1 "Hellami" Hellami Animated Series Episode 1 "Hellami"

I have been waiting for this to launch and it didn't disappoint, great production and really smooth animation. A decent first episode that leaves me wanting more, good job.

Black-Crystal responds:

Thanks! It will get better :)

Dungeon Rush Dungeon Rush

A good, fun and addictive game. I can see why some would find it frustrating I didn't see it as being super hard, just challenging. Once you time the jumps it becomes a lot of fun. The design is great but the music gets very annoying after a while. I'd like to see the addition of leaderboards and maybe some medals.

Traffic Collision 2 Traffic Collision 2

A decent game, challenging enough to give it replay value but too easy to make it boring. Great work!

Box Master Box Master

Decent game you have here, it's simple to play yet challenging, I enjoyed it. The level design kept me guessing and playing and coming back. It would be interesting to see where you took this maybe as a series.

Arabic Nightmare Arabic Nightmare

It's not too bad for a first track, it needs a little work. The bass and drums could be tweaked to be a bit more dominant and the lead gets annoying, try breaking it a little so it's no so repetive even a small break would help that. Not the worst debut track ever though, good work, keep it up.

Planet Caravan - Cover Planet Caravan - Cover

This is one of my favorite songs of all times (Both Pantera and Sabbath versions) and you totally nailed it. So much love for this dude!

GoreBastard responds:

Thanks buddy, it's one of my all time fav's too! Cheers or listening mate!

Got Ya (Clip) Got Ya (Clip)

This is rad, highly tuned production and brilliant bass lines and wobbles, nice work

Shotgun! Shotgun!

Sterling work as ever!

ChazDude responds:

Cheers!

Camp Mary Camp Mary

This is pretty cool man, love the colours and character design.

YonusBahtzee responds:

Thanks.

Cybertron is being Attacked! Cybertron is being Attacked!

Holy shit! This is incredible, I love every inch of it.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Thank you. Every inch of the 1986 Transformers was awesome.